PCSC offers a variety of member benefits, including supply chain security intelligence; access to contacts from industry, government and vendor trade disciplines; physical and supply chain security assessments; a reference library of supply chain security publications, articles and related documents (currently in development); as well as opportunities to attend educational events, among others.
PCSC member benefits include:
- Opportunities to network with security and logistics professionals who work primarily, but not exclusively, in the pharmaceutical supply chain, including distributors; manufacturers; dispensers; government/law enforcement (such as federal, state or local law enforcement as well as military services in the U.S. and internationally); and service providers (including technology, security, shipping, material handling, insurance, etc.);
- Use of the PCSC and HDA “Service Provider Search” resource guide, searchable by service offerings;
- Access to a reference library of key articles, whitepapers, presentations, operational forms and a cargo theft and recovery specialized private investigator list (currently in development);
- Subscription to PCSC’s supply chain security intelligence email alerts, published several times per week. These alerts provide updates on ongoing cargo theft incidents/investigations and share articles of interest and events/trainings in the supply chain security field;
- Member discounts to the PCSC annual educational conference, as well as HDA's Distribution Management Conference and Expo, Traceability Seminar and International Pharmaceutical Distribution Conference; and,
- Complimentary site and/or supply chain assessments for physical and/or transportation-related supply chain security practices by Chuck Forsaith, PCSC’s Senior Director, who has more than 16 years’ experience conducting such assessments.
Download the full summary of benefits.
PCSC is a separate and distinct offering within HDA. PCSC member companies that are not also members of HDA in other membership categories are not afforded access to the full range of HDA member benefits. Examples of exclusions would be attendance to HDA’s Business and Leadership Conference, access to non-PCSC committees and other HDA-specific programs and services.
For more information or assistance regarding membership, contact Chuck Forsaith, Senior Director, PCSC, at (401) 623-1344; or Lisa Kanfer, Senior Director, Membership and Development, at (703) 885-0270.